Saturday, July 24, 2010

A tug, no answer

Just hit upon a very old entry in my diary:

(Sunshine, I have) found a resting bed in you where my heart is anchored. But I worry I'll lose you. I understand that life has to move on. I don't want it to stop. Nor do I want you to come along my way. All I want is that the string that ties us gets so long and flexible that wherever I go, am still anchored right here with you.


Later, I ended the entry as:
You've started calling me moonlite. You know - I am, cause you are.

Since writing this, about 8 years have passed. A part of me is still stuck there.
Have tugged at the string several times. Can't see it's other end. And never got tugged back.

1 comment:

Mayank said...

I am trying to find the hidden context...and whatever it is...I guess that string itself has become so long and flexible that it has already reached there in DE. ;)

wonderful wonderful piece of writing..wish I would read it completely.