Saturday, July 12, 2008

The city of Gams

I did not realize till the time of writing this post that I wad walked into another city altogether on one of my picture clicking sprees.
The Werdenberg castle is actually in Gams, and not in Buchs. Gams seemed to be a more open “city” and gave some very good photo ops of the rolling greens.









How I envy the people living in these houses!

Here are pictures of the sun orchestrating a light show with the mountains. Note the contrast of the green and the barren on the same mountain:















Gams has the only cinema hall that I noticed in all of my trip. It was playing “Sex and the City”. There was a motel next to it, and a few restaurants.

Plus this sculpture of a woman. I know it was a woman cause I saw representations of a woman’s anatomy that may not be visible fully in this picture here! But I wonder what is the sculpture depicting.

OK now, stop gawking at it!

1 comment:

Subha said...

Too cool! Btw, can you also put these pics in picassa or somewhere..it would be intresting to see it in a slideshow all blown up :-)