Sunday, September 14, 2008

Spicy Chocolates

No. I am not talking about anything raunchy but just about chocolates with spice.
Lindt has decided to add spice their dark chocolate and are marketing them as Hot Mango (with mango and cayenne), Hot Maracuja (with maracuja and jalapeno), Hot Papaya (with papaya and chili) and Hot Grenadine (with pomegranate and chili).

I have tried the Maracuja because I wondered how would they put jalapeno in chocolate and I discovered that the gel inside is flavored. Now, as some very tasteful people suggest, I still have not acquired the sophistication to admire and relish dark chocolate, the pack still lies unfinished with me.

The connoisseurs who want to savor these exotic delights need to raise their hands, and feet, now so that I can get them the goodies when I come back!

1 comment:

The 6th Sibling said...

I will do anything for you if you can get me more Noir dark chocolate.. i will have to stop short of promising that i can polish you to be sophisticated enough to relish it as much as i do :)