Sunday, July 31, 2011

Looking at the future....

As I plan to return home to India, there is so much uncertainty. But, in a good way. On my last trip home, I wondered how I would fit in – the dust, the pollution, the hullaballoo, the noise – the entropy! But by the end of the trip, the DNA had taken over and I was doing my bit to add to the mess – driving rashly, being impolite and edgy!
I guess it will not be so difficult to go back to the roots!
Only that the time is not certain. Post October seems difficult.
Would it be Jan or Feb remains to be seen.
And what would I do when I am back? Same rigmarole in Bangalore, or the same rigmarole at a different place? Or a different juggle at an MBA?

3 comments:

Mayank said...

I don't know if its easy to return to roots with ease...I often(read all the times) feel disconnected from my roots...

MBA sounds better than blore :)

The 6th Sibling said...

just listen to u r heart

Subha said...

I vote for MBA too, isn't better than the rigmarole? Do ping when you are in Blr..:-)