Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 33!

The day went by pretty uneventful. Had to work which I think is a big sacrifice. But took a half day off. Colleagues got a cake and wished. Screwed up a plan of getting people home. Visited a Gurdwara for the second time in my life, and actually sat by the Granth Sahib for the first time. This part was peaceful.
Screwed up a little more by questioning the nature of a gift sent from miles away.
Bought my self a cool pair of trousers. Had dinner with friends/colleagues.

Several questions remain unanswered while new ones have popped up. Several dreams are yet to be realized, while the debris of several others lies strewn everywhere. This is not how I had planned it to be. This is not how it was to be. But this is destiny. And as I learn to live for the day, I’d say ‘Hello 33, nice to meet you’.

Ae zindagi, gale laga le….

1 comment:

Subha said...

Belated Birthday Wishes..have a fabulous year ahead!